listen to this episode of THE UPSIDE with Callie and Jeff
Jeff is grateful for: garbage men and women
Callie is grateful for: my apple watch
QOTD: Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. – Robert Louis Stevenson
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
• Jeff’s first day of 2021 was a bust
• I had a coulda woulda shoulda moment from yesterday’s show, but since it’s my show, I get a do-over
• Tips for tackling resolution
• Beautiful Human Alert: how one cop approached shoplifters
• Ellie hit a milestone
This month’s show close is from Jim Carrey giving a Commencement Address in 2014. The whole talk is amazing, and you can watch it in full here.
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- Rothy’s – check out all the shoes, bags & masks
- ThirdLove – use the link for 20% off your order
- Thrive Market – use the link for 25% off your first order and a free gift
- FitTrack – Dara Scale – use the link to take 50% off your first order and for a limited time, an additional 10% off
– Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
– Follow Callie and Jeff on IG: @CallieDauler and @JeffDauler.
– UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
– Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
– Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
– Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
– If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
– Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallied.sg-host.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!