listen to this episode of THE UPSIDE with Callie and Jeff
Jeff is grateful for: comfortable shoes
Callie is grateful for: my ability to work out
QOTD: Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.— Voltaire
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
• We used to live next to a Mega Millions winner and I have so many questions
• Jeff has a money saving challenge
• My parents got their COVID vaccines. Next up? Jeff’s dad
• Jeff is worked up about his last Pocket Podcast
• Why it’s dumb to settle for mediocracy
• We left Ellie for the first time and it was totally uneventful
This month’s show close is from Jim Carrey giving a Commencement Address in 2014. The whole talk is amazing, and you can watch it in full HERE.
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- ButcherBox – ButcherBox is offering their Ultimate Keto Bundle for new members when you sign up
- BetterHelp – Get 10% off your first month
- LightStream – Get an additional interest rate discount by using this link
– Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
– Follow Callie and Jeff on IG: @CallieDauler and @JeffDauler.
– UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
– Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
– Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
– Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
– If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
– Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallied.sg-host.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!