listen to this episode of THE UPSIDE with Callie and Jeff
Jeff is grateful for: our wireless printer
Callie is grateful for: chocolate
QOTD: If everything seems under control, you’re not going fast enough.- Mario Andretti
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
• We’ve been avoiding a box of chocolate like the plague
• Jeff’s dad has an appointment to get his COVID shot
• How to flip your negative thoughts into positive ones
• By request, Jeff tells his embarrassing Bon Jovi stories
• Upsiders totally overruled me on something this week
This month’s show close is from Jim Carrey giving a Commencement Address in 2014. The whole talk is amazing, and you can watch it in full HERE.
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- ButcherBox – ButcherBox is offering their Ultimate Keto Bundle for new members when you sign up
- BetterHelp – Get 10% off your first month
- LightStream – Get an additional interest rate discount by using this link
– Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
– Follow Callie and Jeff on IG: @CallieDauler and @JeffDauler.
– UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
– Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
– Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
– Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
– If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
– Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallied.sg-host.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!