Jeff is grateful for: the sidewalks in our neighborhood
Callie is grateful for: Lily’s company
QOTD: Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. — Oprah Winfrey
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
• Have you ever jumped on a health bandwagon for zero reason?
• On a scale of 1-10, how are you?
• Check out our bonus episode with Moms on Call- we recorded it in September, months before Ellie arrived
This month’s show close is from Jim Carrey giving a Commencement Address in 2014. The whole talk is amazing, and you can watch it in full HERE.
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- ButcherBox – ButcherBox is offering their Ultimate Keto Bundle for new members when you sign up
- BetterHelp – Get 10% off your first month
- LightStream – Get an additional interest rate discount by using this link
– Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
– UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
– Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
– Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
– Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
– If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
– Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallied.sg-host.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!