Jeff is grateful for: a productive day
Callie is grateful for: baby snuggles
QOTD: If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you. — Steve Jobs
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
• Annoying parent alert…but you’re the annoying parents
• Checking back on my headspace today
• Good guys or bad guys: a divorce attorney holds a free divorce contest and a car thief returns a child from a car he stole
• Who else puts off technology updates LIKE THE PLAGUE?
• Beautiful Human Alert: We the Pizza
This month’s show close is from Jim Carrey giving a Commencement Address in 2014. The whole talk is amazing, and you can watch it in full HERE.
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- Rothy’s – use the link to check out all the new shoes, mask & bags available
- Brooklinen – use promo code UPSIDE for $25 off your purchase of $100 plus free shipping
- Magicspoon – use promo code UPSIDE for free shipping
- MunkPack – use promo code UPSIDE for 20% off your first purchase
– Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
– UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
– Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
– Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
– Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
– If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
– Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallieandjeff.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!