Jeff is grateful for: the people leaving me nice messages
Callie is grateful for: Friday
QOTD: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
• The Mega Millions is up to $970 million
• On a scale of 1-10, how are you?
• I have a game plan for my therapist
• Jeff and I and fighting: how we fight so well and an argument we got into this week
• I have a random dog routine
• If you could press a button and get anything you want: what would it be?
• Beautiful Human Alert: Manuel Foggie used his stimulus check to make 200 spaghetti dinners for the homeless people in his community
• Food Holidays this week:
• January 24: National Peanut Butter Day
• January 26: National Peanut Brittle Day
• January 27: National Chocolate Cake Day
• January 28: National Blueberry Pancake Day
• January 29: National Corn Chip Day
• January 30: National Croissant Day
• January 31: National Hot Chocolate Day
This month’s show close is from Jim Carrey giving a Commencement Address in 2014. The whole talk is amazing, and you can watch it in full HERE.
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- Rothy’s – use the link to check out all the new shoes, mask & bags available
- Brooklinen – use promo code UPSIDE for $25 off your purchase of $100 plus free shipping
- Magicspoon – use promo code UPSIDE for free shipping
- MunkPack – use promo code UPSIDE for 20% off your first purchase
– Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
– UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
– Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
– Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
– Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
– If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
– Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallieandjeff.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!