Jeff is grateful for: the wealth of info. online
Callie is grateful for: chocolate
QOTD: The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper – Bertrand Russell
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
• Jeff found a human being more awkward than he is
• Jeff is living for Tik Tok life hacks
• Adding two more sentences to daily gratitude every day can help boost your productivity
• Jeff played me the worst sound in the world
• Target is giving their frontline workers bonuses and COVID benefits
• What is a Sea Shanty?
• Taylor Swift Sea Shanty
This month’s show close is from Jim Carrey giving a Commencement Address in 2014. The whole talk is amazing, and you can watch it in full HERE
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- KiwiCo – use this link for 30% off your first month and free shipping on any crate
- Better Help – use this link for 10% off your first month
- Magic Spoon – use promo code UPSIDE for free shipping
- Liquid I.V. – use promo code UPSIDE for 25% your purchase
– Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
– UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
– Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
– Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
– Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
– If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
– Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallied.sg-host.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!