listen to this episode of THE UPSIDE with Callie and Jeff
Jeff is grateful for: no issues with the dogs and Ellie
Callie is grateful for: Solitare Grand Harvest
QOTD: Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today. – James Dean
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
• Does a new moon make babies fussy?
• One Upsider flooded her own basement
• Got mom brain? Tell us about it: 800-434-5454
• How to take the power out of criticism
• Tik Tok Trick: how to tell if a toy is a choking hazard
• The Girl Scouts are partnering with Grubhub
This month’s show close is from Steve Harvey. You can listen to the full clip HERE
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- Warby Parker – use this link to try 5 pairs of glass for free
- ThirdLove – use this link for 20% off first purchase
- ButcherBox – use this link for receive 1 rack of St. Louis Rib, 1 pack of bacon & 1 pack of pulled pork for free in your first box
- LightStream – use this link to apply now for a special interest rate discount
– Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
– Follow Callie and Jeff on IG: @CallieDauler and @JeffDauler.
– UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
– Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
– Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
– Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
– If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
– Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallied.sg-host.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!