listen to this episode of THE UPSIDE with Callie and Jeff
Jeff is grateful for: Friday’s productive meeting
Callie is grateful for: traditions
QOTD: Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want. – Alan Cohen
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
- Jeff thinks he totally failed on my birthday gift
- In a rut with your gratitude? Feeling repetitive? Listen up!
- Jeff blew my dad’s mind at dinner last night with some news about lefties
- Tik Tok tip: a more efficient way to bring your groceries in
- The number of people we see in a day now vs. pre-pandemic is STAGGERING and impacting our mental health
This month’s show close is from Steve Harvey. You can listen to the full clip HERE
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- Warby Parker – use this link to try 5 pairs of glass for free
- ThirdLove – use this link for 20% off first purchase
- ButcherBox – use this link for receive 1 rack of St. Louis Rib, 1 pack of bacon & 1 pack of pulled pork for free in your first box
- LightStream – use this link to apply now for a special interest rate discount
– Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
– Follow Callie and Jeff on IG: @CallieDauler and @JeffDauler.
– UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
– Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
– Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
– Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
– If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
– Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallied.sg-host.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!