Jeff is grateful for: the Super Bowl
Callie is grateful for: chocolate
QOTD: Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they’ve started. – David Allen
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
- I was social and now I’m exhausted
- One of the Super Bowl ads made Jeff cry
- Habits for better self-esteem
- Mom brain call of the day
- A long rejection letter from a potential employer: cool or obnoxious?
- We have a new feature in the Pick Me Up
This month’s show close is from Steve Harvey. You can listen to the full clip HERE.
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- Thrive Market – use this link to save 25% off your first order and receive a free gift
- BetterHelp – use this link to save 10% off your first month
- FitTrack – use this link to save 50% off your order plus additional 30% off with code Build30
- Brooklinen – use promo code UPSIDE to get $25 when you spend $100 plus free shipping
– Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
– UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
– Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
– Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
– Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
– If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
– Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallied.sg-host.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!