Jeff is grateful for: automatic bill pay
Callie is grateful for: sushi
QOTD: You cannot judge what should bring others joy, and others cannot judge what should bring you joy. – Alan Cohen
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
- Jeff has decided he’s our neighborhood watch
- We chat about the docu Framing Britney Spears as it relates to mental health
- Have you ever heard your baby cry when they weren’t around?
- A resolution check-in
- Tik Tok Tip: Don’t answer questions that start with the word “why”
This month’s show close is from Steve Harvey. You can listen to the full clip HERE.
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- Rothy’s – use the link to check out all the new shoes, mask & bags available
- Magicspoon – use code UPSIDE to save $5 on your purchase
- MunkPack – use promo code UPSIDE for 20% off your first purchase
- Apostrophe Skin Care – use code UPSIDE for $15 off your dermatology visit
– Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
– UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
– Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
– Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
– Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
– If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
– Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallieandjeff.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!