Jeff is grateful for: all the roadtrip advice
Callie is grateful for: windows down weather
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
- Jeff wants a SlumberPod for adults
- Social exhaustion is DEFINITELY a thing when you’ve been inside for too long
- Ellie screamed at my parents for an hour when we dropped her off and we’re embarrassed
- Jeff is giving people advice online even though he hates people giving advice online
- Anxious? Try five finger breathing
QOTD: There are two kinds of people, those who do the work and those who take the credit. Try to be in the first group; there is less competition there. – Indira Gandhi
This month’s show close is from Steve Harvey. You can listen to the full clip HERE.
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- ThirdLove – use this link for 20% off your first purchase
- KiwiCo – use promo code UPSIDE for 30% off your first month and free shipping on any crate line
- BetterHelp – use this link for 10% off your first month
- LiquidIV – use promo code UPSIDE for 25% off your order
• Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
• UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
• Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
• Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
• Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
• If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
• Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallied.sg-host.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!