listen to this episode of THE UPSIDE with Callie and Jeff
Jeff is grateful for: the nice weather to go for walks
Callie is grateful for: Bunny Grahams
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
- We had a debate walking home from dinner: is it safer to walk on a busy street or a secluded street?
- On a scale of 1-10, how are you?
- Do you do things that trigger weird disassociated memories?
- What would you take with you if you had to evacuate your house, but only for a week?
- Food Holidays this week:
- March 1: National Peanut Butter Lovers Day, National Pig Day
- March 2: National Banana Cream Pie Day
- March 3: National Cold Cuts Day
- March 4: National Pound Cake Day
- March 6: National Frozen Food Day, National Oreo Cookie Day, National White Chocolate Cheesecake Day
- March 7: National Flapjack Day, National Cereal Day
- Beautiful Human Alert: A teenager is helping elderly people find and book COVID vaccine appointments
QOTD: All careers go up and down like friendships, like marriages, like anything else, and you can’t bat a thousand all the time. – Julie Andrews
This month’s show close is from Steve Harvey. You can listen to the full clip HERE.
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- ThirdLove – use this link for 20% off your first purchase
- KiwiCo – use promo code UPSIDE for 30% off your first month and free shipping on any crate line
- BetterHelp – use this link for 10% off your first month
- LiquidIV – use promo code UPSIDE for 25% off your order
• Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
• Follow Callie and Jeff on IG: @CallieDauler and @JeffDauler.
• UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
• Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
• Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
• Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
• If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
• Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallied.sg-host.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!