Jeff is grateful for: Ellie meeting her Grampy
Callie is grateful for: Ellie being a great traveler
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
- I had a bunch of winter firsts
- Ellie got to meet her Grampy
- The Megan and Harry interview and mental health
- Ellie made sure we had a very memorable first restaurant experience
- We give out a march of appreciation keyword
- Wendy Quinlan Art
QOTD: If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan, but never the goal. – Author Unknown
The March show close is Kevin Hart at a talk organized by the New York Times. Watch the whole thing HERE (Thank you to UPSIDER Allie Smith for suggesting this!)
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- Rothy’s – use this link to check out all the new amazing shoes, bags and masks available
- Thrive Market – use this link to get an exclusive offer of 25% off your first order
- BetterHelp – use this link for 10% off your first month
- FitTrack – Dara Scale – use this link for 50% off your order plus save additional 30% with code Build30
• Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
• UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
• Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
• Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
• Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
• If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
• Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallied.sg-host.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!