Jeff is grateful for: food delivery
Callie is grateful for: the awesome dinner we had last night
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
- We have a March of Appreciation code in this episode
- Jeff had a big revelation about something he’s been struggling with for most of his life
- There are a few WAY outdated things most hotels do and I think it’s time to upgrade
- The road trip continues: We’re in Philly!
- Champ and Major Biden were sent home for big bad and it makes me feel more normal
QOTD: Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn. — John Maxwell
The March show close is Kevin Hart at a talk organized by the New York Times. Watch the whole thing HERE (Thank you to UPSIDER Allie Smith for suggesting this!)
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- Rothy’s – use this link to check out all the new amazing shoes, bags and masks available
- Thrive Market – use this link to get an exclusive offer of 25% off your first order
- BetterHelp – use this link for 10% off your first month
- FitTrack – Dara Scale – use this link for 50% off your order plus save additional 30% with code Build30
• Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
• UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
• Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
• Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
• Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
• If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
• Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallieandjeff.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!