Jeff is grateful for: having lived in different cities
Callie is grateful for: the ability to workout with just my phone
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
- We did all the touristy things in Philly and it was awesome
- I did my first certified “crazy mom” thing
- Jeff has a bad habit of self-sabotage and he has a plan to change it
- How therapy gets you from point A to point B
- Are we going to have mask tan lines this summer
QOTD: Every problem is a gift—without problems we would not grow. – Anthony Robbins
The March show close is Kevin Hart at a talk organized by the New York Times. Watch the whole thing HERE (Thank you to UPSIDER Allie Smith for suggesting this!)
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- Rothy’s – use this link to check out all the new amazing shoes, bags and masks available
- Thrive Market – use this link to get an exclusive offer of 25% off your first order
- BetterHelp – use this link for 10% off your first month
- FitTrack – Dara Scale – use this link for 50% off your order plus save additional 30% with code Build30
• Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
• UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
• Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
• Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
• Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
• If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
• Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallied.sg-host.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!