Jeff is grateful for: his English teachers
Callie is grateful for: sunshine
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
- Happy Birthday Anna Claire
- We might need a dog trainer
- The power of words: how reframing things a tiny bit in your mind can change your whole life
- Is it ever acceptable to change a diaper on a table at a restaurant?
- We give out another March of Appreciation keyword
QOTD: Forgiveness doesn’t make the other person right; it makes you free. — Stormie Omartian
The March show close is Kevin Hart at a talk organized by the New York Times. Watch the whole thing HERE (Thank you to UPSIDER Allie Smith for suggesting this!)
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- ButcherBox – use this link to receive free ground beef for life for new members
- Brooklinen – use promo code UPSIDE to get $25 off when you spend $100 plus free shipping
- Magic Spoon – use promo code UPSIDE to save $5 on your order
- Bombas – use this link to save 20% off your first purchase
• Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
• UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
• Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
• Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
• Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
• If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
• Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallied.sg-host.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!