Jeff is grateful for: my company’s generous maternity leave
Callie is grateful for: our storage unit
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
- I’m back to work today *insert crying emoji here*
- We give out a March of Appreciation keyword
- More of your “I said what I said” calls
- Jeff set up a meeting with a business coach
- Lily pooped in our bed…so that was cool
- An Upsider wrote our new show description after the experts
QOTD: Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for. — Zig Ziglar
The March show close is Kevin Hart at a talk organized by the New York Times. Watch the whole thing HERE (Thank you to UPSIDER Allie Smith for suggesting this!)
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- ThirdLove – use this link for 20% off your first purchase
- Kiwi Co – use promo code UPSIDE for 30% off your first month and free shipping on any crate line
- BetterHelp – use this link for 10% off your first month
- LiquidIV – use promo code UPSIDE for 25% off your order
• Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
• UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
• Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
• Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
• Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
• If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
• Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallied.sg-host.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!