listen to this episode of THE UPSIDE with Callie and Jeff
Jeff is grateful for: our AC repairman
Callie is grateful for: my knowldege of contracts
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
- We have a March of Appreciation $1000 winner
- If you’re an Upsider in Birmingham, check out True 40 Fitness
- Oh weird, Jeff has a “brilliant” road trip life hack
- A reminder to anyone struggling with level 10 anxiety this week
- We have a new show close!
QOTD: Don’t be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone. – Andy Biersack
The April show close is Tiffany Haddish’s candid reaction to winning her first GRAMMY while filming ‘Kids Say the Darndest Things watch it HERE.
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- Rothy’s – check out all the amazing shoes, bags and masks available
- LightStream – use this link to apply now to get a special interest rate discount
- Apostrophe – use this link to get $15 off your first dermatologist visit
- Brüush – use promo code UPSIDE to save 15% off your toothbrush kit and refill plan
• Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
• Follow Callie and Jeff on IG: @CallieDauler and @JeffDauler.
• UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
• Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
• Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
• Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
• If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
• Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallied.sg-host.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!