Jeff is grateful for: quirky holiday traditions
Callie is grateful for: family laughs
These show notes may contain affiliate links which means if you make a purchase from a link we recommend, we earn a small commission at no cost to you!
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
- New Dauler family traditions
- A brief check in with me
- Jen Hatmaker joins The Upside
QOTD: In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different. – Coco Chanel
The April show close is Tiffany Haddish’s candid reaction to winning her first GRAMMY while filming ‘Kids Say the Darndest Things watch it HERE.
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- Thrive Market – use this link for 25% off your first order and a free gift
- BetterHelp – use this link for 10% off your first month
- MeUndies – use this link for 15% off your first order and free shipping
- Honey – use this link to get Honey today for free
• Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
• UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
• Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
• Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
• Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
• If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
• Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallied.sg-host.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!