Jeff is grateful for:
Callie is grateful for:
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
- Check out our episode of Bouncing forward with Amy Purdy
- I now understand what mom guilt feels like
- I stumbled upon something that will haunt my dreams forever
- Kyra Sedgewick is banned from Tom Cruise’s house
- Have you ever been banned from someone’s house? Holy awkward. Call us.
QOTD: Comparison is the death of joy. – Mark Twain
The April show close is Tiffany Haddish’s candid reaction to winning her first GRAMMY while filming ‘Kids Say the Darndest Things watch it HERE.
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- Rothy’s – check out the amazing shoes, bags and masks available
- KiwiCo – use this link to get 30% off your first month plus free shipping on any crate line
- BetterHelp – use this link to get 10% off your first month
- StoryWorth – use this link to get $10 off your first purchase
• Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
• UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
• Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
• Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
• Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
• If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
• Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallieandjeff.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!