Jeff is grateful for: the yellow pollen is gone
Callie is grateful for: a super productive weekend
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
- We’ve been together for almost 10 years and there’s one thing about Jeff that STILL blows my mind
- 5 Things You Should Do First Thing In The Morning To Be Happier All Day
- Jeff thinks he’s cursed when it comes to investments
- I defer to Jeff on nearly everything and it’s a habit I need to get out of for the sake of our business
- I spent the weekend power cleaning and dang did it feel good
QOTD: Telling the truth and making someone cry is better than telling a lie and making someone smile – Paolo Coelho
The April show close is Tiffany Haddish’s candid reaction to winning her first GRAMMY while filming ‘Kids Say the Darndest Things watch it HERE.
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- LightStream – use this link to apply now to get a special interest rate discount
- Liquid IV – use promo code UPSIDE to save 25% off your order
- Magic Spoon – use promo code UPSIDE to save $5
- Brüush – use promo code UPSIDE to save 15% off your toothbrush kit and refill plan
• Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
• UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
• Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
• Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
• Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
• If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
• Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallieandjeff.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!