Jeff is grateful for: naps
Callie is grateful for: kind co-workers
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
- Happy Birthday to marvelous Mary Maggus
- It’s National Teacher Appreciation day and National Firefighter Appreciation Day
- A life coach update
- Jeff is taking Ellie to a doctors appointment solo and I’m sad about it
- My dad is accepting alternative name suggestions to “grandpa”
- I love a cookie company so much I’ve actually fantasized about opening a franchise (not really but kind of)
QOTD: The one who falls and gets up is so much stronger than the one who never fell. – La La Anthony
This month’s show close is the voice mail greeting of Georgia Tech basketball coach Josh Pastner. Watch HERE.
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- Warby Parker – use this link to try 5 glasses at home for free
- ThirdLove – use this link to get 20% off your first order
- Thrive Market – use this link to get $20 off your first order and an exclusive gift
- BetterHelp – use this link to get 10% off your first month
- MeUndies – use this link to get 15% off your first order and free shipping
• Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
• UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
• Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
• Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
• Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
• If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
• Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallieandjeff.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!