listen to this episode of THE UPSIDE with Callie and Jeff
Jeff is grateful for: baby monitors
Callie is grateful for: our comfortable house
QOTD: How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. —Anne Frank
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
- Jeff was SO overly excited about garbage day this week
- A new take on new year’s resolutions: slogans
- What are the top 5 things women fight about?
- Our Christmas cards are now New Years cards…because 2020
This month’s show close is Coco, who gave Santa some great life advice last year.
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Co. Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- Thrive Market: To get 25% off and a free gift
- Magicspoon: Use promo code UPSIDE for free shipping
- Liquid IV: Use promo code UPSIDE for 25% off your entire order
• Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
• Follow Callie and Jeff on IG: @CallieDauler and @JeffDauler.
• UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
• Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
• Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
• Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
• If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.”• Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallied.sg-host.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!