Jeff is grateful for: his new office chair
Callie is grateful for: a great Christmas
QOTD: Someday is not a day of the week. – Janet Dailey
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
- National Food Holidays this week:
- December 28: National Chocolate Candy Day
- December 29: National Bacon Day
- December 30: National Champagne Day
- January 1: National Bloody Mary Day, National Hangover Day
- January 2: National Buffet Day, National Cream Puff Day
- January 3: National Chocolate Covered Cherry Day
- We had the most special Christmas ever
- Jeff threw our tree off the balcony
- Jeff is obsessed with the Hilaria Baldwin story
- Delta Tech Ops has the best tradition ever
- A 7-year-old saves his 2 month old sibling
- A super Upsidey teacher gets an epic Christmas surprise
This month’s show close is: This month’s show close is Coco, who gave Santa some great life advice last year.
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Co. Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- Thrive Market: To get 25% off and a free gift
- Magicspoon: Use promo code UPSIDE for free shipping
- Liquid IV: Use promo code UPSIDE for 25% off your entire order
– Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
– UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
– Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
– Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
– Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
– If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
– Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallieandjeff.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!