(original release date: September 16, 2020)
Jeff is grateful for: home cooked meals
Callie is grateful for: our dryer
In this episode:
- Jeff is on top of the world because of a project he totally nailed yesterday
- Our anxiety over-complicates EVERYTHING
- How to tell a spouse you think they have anxiety
- Jeff thinks he has a brilliant Halloween idea
- Does anyone else annoy the crap out of their spouse while working from home? I DRIVE JEFF INSANE…but only because I love him!
- We’ve decided there is a pasta shortage
- Katie’s husband Patrick wins husband of the year. You can check out her stories HERE
- Social media ad reviews are coming back! Send what you want me to review to: email@example.com
- Want to weigh in on the show topics? Call us and leave a message! 800-434-5454
Here are all of today’s links:
ButcherBox: Get 2 lbs ground beef free in every box for the life of your subscription with this link
Bruush: 15% off your order with code upside
No discount code offered but let them know the Upside sent you by using this link
Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you hear or want to hear on the show!
- Follow Callie and Jeff on IG: @CallieDauler and @JeffDauler.
- Join the awesome Callie and Jeff community on Facebook by clicking here or follow Callie and Jeff’s page
- Have you subscribed to our weekly Pick-Me-Up newsletter for good news, and cool deals delivered to your email?
- Shop the Callie and Jeff store
- Please share this episode and the show with the world! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to callieandjeff.com and having them hit the LISTEN NOW button. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.