(original release date: September 17, 2020)
Jeff is grateful for: the success of our show
Callie is grateful for: Meggi
In this episode:
- Jeff wore real pants for the first time in months
- Baby Dauler update
- We unintentionally opened a can of worms with the top sheet convo
- An Upside teacher has a gratitude idea for families with kids
- Are we holding the elevator for people now or is it weird because of COVID?
- Social media ad reviews are coming back! Send what you want me to review to: email@example.com
- Want to weigh in on the show topics? Call us and leave a message! 800-434-5454
Here are all of today’s links:
ButcherBox: Get 2 lbs ground beef free in every box for the life of your subscription with this link
Bruush: 15% off your order with code upside
Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you hear or want to hear on the show!
- Follow Callie and Jeff on IG: @CallieDauler and @JeffDauler.
- Join the awesome Callie and Jeff community on Facebook by clicking here or follow Callie and Jeff’s page
- Have you subscribed to our weekly Pick-Me-Up newsletter for good news, and cool deals delivered to your email?
- Shop the Callie and Jeff store
- Please share this episode and the show with the world! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to callieandjeff.com and having them hit the LISTEN NOW button. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.