Jeff is grateful for: 2 big boxes being taken out of our garage
Callie is grateful for: heat & air
QOTD: Every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact. – Les Brown
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
- Jeff *almost* got rid of our unnecessary boxes until someone on IG talked him out of it
- We’re grateful for small things a lot of times in our show open but there’s a good reason why
- Ellie gets her first shots today and I’m so sad thinking about it. I may cry harder than she does
- In order to move forward with 2021, you’ve got to pack up 2020
- Jeff is starting a new monthly tradition to bring some good energy into his life
This month’s show close is from Jim Carrey giving a Commencement Address in 2014. The whole talk is amazing, and you can watch it in full here.
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- Rothy’s – check out all the shoes, bags & masks
- ThirdLove – use the link for 20% off your order
- Thrive Market – use the link for 25% off your first order and a free gift
- FitTrack – Dara Scale – use the link to take 50% off your first order and for a limited time, an additional 10% off
– Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
– UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
– Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
– Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
– Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
– If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
– Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallieandjeff.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!