listen to this episode of THE UPSIDE with Callie and Jeff
Jeff is grateful for: positive snow memories
Callie is grateful for: my iphone
QOTD: If you start to think the problem is ‘out there,’ stop yourself. That thought is the problem. – Stephen Covey
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
- Texas: we’re thinking of you
- Mom brain or crazy hormones: one Upsider was so convinced someone was going to steal her child she beefed up her security
- Jeff is worried about my mental health but I think he might be a little too sensitive
- Jeff’s top celebrity encounter is super random…but also super cool
- There’s a support group for people named Karen. You can join it HERE
This month’s show close is from Steve Harvey. You can listen to the full clip HERE.
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- Rothy’s – use the link to check out all the new shoes, mask & bags available
- Magicspoon – use code UPSIDE to save $5 on your purchase
- MunkPack – use promo code UPSIDE for 20% off your first purchase
- Apostrophe Skin Care – use code UPSIDE for $15 off your dermatology visit
– Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
– Follow Callie and Jeff on IG: @CallieDauler and @JeffDauler.
– UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
– Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
– Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
– Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
– If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
– Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallied.sg-host.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!