Jeff is grateful for: me being his business partner
Callie is grateful for: an ultra productive Monday
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
- March of Appreciation: Jeff wants to give away $999
- I had a hard conversation yesterday but something changed from how I would usually approach it. Jeff has a theory on what changed
- What do we need for Ellie’s first road trip that we haven’t thought about?
- Beautiful Human Alert: A couple in Austin housed their grocery delivery driver for 5 days after her car was trapped during a snowstorm last week
QOTD: If you’re someone people count on, particularly in difficult moments, that’s a sign of a life lived honorably. – Rachel Maddow
This month’s show close is from Steve Harvey. You can listen to the full clip HERE.
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- ThirdLove – use this link for 20% off your first purchase
- KiwiCo – use promo code UPSIDE for 30% off your first month and free shipping on any crate line
- BetterHelp – use this link for 10% off your first month
- LiquidIV – use promo code UPSIDE for 25% off your order
• Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
• UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
• Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
• Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
• Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
• If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
• Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallieandjeff.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!