Jeff is grateful for: knowing how to work podcasting equipment
Callie is grateful for: post its
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
- Do you warn friends about a shady friend or keep your mouth shut?
- Creative obituaries
- We give out a March of Appreciation keyword
QOTD: Life can become so complex that we can forget the things in life that were meant to bring us the most pleasure. – Dolores Ayotte
The March show close is Kevin Hart at a talk organized by the New York Times. Watch the whole thing HERE (Thank you to UPSIDER Allie Smith for suggesting this!)
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- Rothy’s – check out all the amazing shoes, bags and masks available
- LightStream – use this link to apply now to get a special interest rate discount
- Apostrophe – use this link to get $15 off your first dermatologist visit
- Brüush – use promo code UPSIDE to save 15% off your toothbrush kit and refill plan
• Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
• UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
• Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
• Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
• Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
• If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
• Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallied.sg-host.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!