Jeff is grateful for: apps
Callie is grateful for: Lily
QOTD: If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living. – Gail Sheehy
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
- Stress check
- Jeff ditched coaching before it started
- The ultimate power move in a negotiation
- Happy Birthday to my sister, Kristen!
- LinkedIn adds a “stay-at-home mom/dad” option for resumes
The April show close is Tiffany Haddish’s candid reaction to winning her first GRAMMY while filming ‘Kids Say the Darndest Things watch it HERE.
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- ThirdLove – use the promo code UPSIDE for 20% off today
- Bombas – get 20% off your first purchase
- ButcherBox – receive a free Essentials bundle for new members
- Shipstation – use promo code UPSIDE to get a 60-day free trial
• Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
• UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
• Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
• Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
• Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
• If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
• Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallied.sg-host.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!