Callie is grateful for: sunshine
Landyn is grateful for: girlfriends
QOTD: Success isn’t overnight. It’s when every day you get a little better than before. It adds up. – Dwayne Johnson
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
- Landyn Hutchinson from Living with Landyn takes the mic to fill in for Jeff!
- On a scale of 1-10, how are you?
- The importance of living your own truth, even if you don’t have people who understand what you’re doing
- Ellie stayed with a babysitter for the first time
- I had a babysitter as a kid that traumatized me for life
- Looking for Landyn? Find her here
This month’s show close is the voice mail greeting of Georgia Tech basketball coach Josh Pastner. Watch HERE.
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- KiwiCo – use promo code UPSIDE for 30% off your first month and free shipping on any crate line
- BetterHelp – use this link for 10% off your first month
- Bombas – use this link for 20% off your first order
- Shipstation – use promo code UPSIDE to get a free 60- day trail
• Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
• UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
• Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
• Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
• Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
• If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
• Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallied.sg-host.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!