listen to this episode of THE UPSIDE with Callie and Jeff
Jeff is grateful for: the comforts of home
Callie is grateful for: sleeping in my own bed
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
- Don’t trust a fisherman with a clean store
- Jeff gets competitive on the road but only in his mind
- Callie played court jester to Ellie the entire way home
- What is something you’ll never do because of a scene in a fictional movie?
- Think you have a bad neighbor? There are worse…
- Kay Andrews requested her fudge recipe be engraved on her tombstone
QOTD: Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein
This month’s show close is from Conan O’Brien’s commencement address to the Dartmouth Class of 2011. HERE
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Company Jewelers.
Our sponsors this week:
- BetterHelp – use this link to get 10% off your first month
- Honey – use this link to join for free today
- LiquidIV – use code UPSIDE to get 25% off your order
- Thrive Causemetics – use this link to get 15% off your first order
• Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
• Follow Callie and Jeff on IG: @CallieDauler and @JeffDauler.
• UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
• Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
• Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
• Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
• If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
• Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallied.sg-host.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!