listen to this episode of THE UPSIDE with Callie and Jeff
Jeff is grateful for: matching closet containers
Callie is grateful for: clean water
QOTD: Impossible situations can become possible miracles.
(Robert H. Schuller)
- Is it mom brain or all parents brain?
- Jeff discovered 3 life hacks this weekend
- My dad had something to say about Jeff being surprised by my maternal instincts
- Elevate kindness this week: be a truly secret santa
- We finished The Americans
- Jeff is trying something totally new for him and I’m kind of proud
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Our sponsors today:
- Rothy’s – Amazing shoes, bags and masks available right now!
- Care/of – 50% off your first Care/of order, use this link and enter code upside50 at checkout.
- Bombas – Get twenty percent off your first order
- Lightstream – save even more with an additional interest rate discount! All terms and conditions at the link.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Co. Jewelry.
This month’s show close is Coco, who gave Santa some great life advice last year.
Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you hear or want to hear on the show!
- Follow Callie and Jeff on IG: @CallieDauler and @JeffDauler.
- Join the awesome UPSIDE member’s only community on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Callie and Jeff’s page on Facebook.
- Have you subscribed to our PICK ME UP email for good news and cool deals delivered to you every Tuesday?
- Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
- If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
- Please share this episode and tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to callied.sg-host.com and having them hit the LISTEN NOW button. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!