Jeff is grateful for: me getting my chair
Callie is grateful for: my chair
QOTD: Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games. — Babe Ruth
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
- Apparently I don’t remember The Night Before Christmas correctly
- Jeff wants Ellie to be a YouTuber
- Set your intentions for 2021 NOW because it’s an important day
This month’s show close is Coco, who gave Santa some great life advice last year.
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Co. Jewelry.
Our sponsors this week:
- ThirdLove: Get 10% off your first purchase by using this link
- BetterHelp: Get 10% off your first month by using this link
- Solitaire Grand Harvest: Download for Apple or Google Play store
- Plushcare: To start your free 30-day trial
– Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
– UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
– Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
– Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
– Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
– If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
– Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallieandjeff.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!