Jeff is grateful for: Our first Christmas with Ellie
Callie is grateful for: Our family
QOTD: Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. – Dalai Lama
ON TODAY’S SHOW:
- Merry Christmas!
- It snowed on Christmas eve and I FREAKED OUT
- How soon is too soon to un-decorate from Christmas and move on?
- Alone this Christmas? Jeff gets it.
This month’s show close is Coco, who gave Santa some great life advice last year.
Today’s show is presented by Dinner A’Fare. Save $25 off anything you order from dinnerafare.com with promo code UPSIDE25.
Three Random Things on today’s episode is presented by Brown & Co. Jewelry.
Our sponsors this week:
- ThirdLove: Get 10% off your first purchase by using this link
- BetterHelp: Get 10% off your first month by using this link
- Solitaire Grand Harvest: Download for Apple or Google Play store
- Plushcare: To start your free 30-day trial
– Our phone number is 800-434-5454 … call or text about anything you heard on the show or want to hear on the show!
– UPSIDE listeners have an amazing community on Facebook. Join by clicking here.
– Are we Facebook friends yet? Check out Callie and Jeff’s page.
– Our PICK ME UP email has good news, cool deals, delicious recipes, and more delivered to you every Tuesday. Subscribe for free!
– Shop the Callie and Jeff store.
– If you listen to THE UPSIDE every day, you should join The Advisory Horde! Click HERE.
– Please tell the world about this show! The easiest way to do that – especially if someone doesn’t know too much about podcasts – is by sending them to listentocallieandjeff.com. Internet magic will take them directly to the best available player for whatever device they are using.
SUBSCRIBES, FOLLOWS, AND FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!